LHD has developed employee wellbeing strategies to support your population health and wellbeing initiative right now. Download the strategy document here.
- Direct employees and members to proactively schedule their annual physical & reserve their spot during the inevitable July-October rush.
- Remind them to schedule dental cleanings as well!
UTILIZE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
- Leverage & create more awareness of carrier wellness tools & resources
- Nurse Lines
- Chronic condition & case management resources and programs
- Behavioral counseling TeleHealth
- Provide instructions and reminders to download the app and set up their profile
- Encourage members to set up home delivery for medications to keep members safely distanced, at home, and compliant with meds/refills. (Most restrictions have been lifted on retail pharmacies mailing prescriptions)
PROMOTE AVAILABLE RESOURCES
- Create more awareness of EAP & other mental health, stress management, and anxiety support resources • Leverage FREE online resources from American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, American Lung Association, and Mental Health America of Indiana
- Promote FREE Asthma Basics Toolkit & Monitoring Tracker and other lung health resources
- Check out the LHD COVID-19 Knowledge Center for complete information around managing your business; maximizing your benefits; and engaging, preserving, and motivating your workforce.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS TO CONSIDER
- Virtual wellness coaching for 1-1 engagement & improved health outcomes for targeted chronic conditions
- Daily virtual stretch breaks • Enhanced EAP & online counseling services
- Virtual physical therapy (Musculoskeletal Health) sessions with physical therapist
- Online digital resources & program support communications from LHD Population Health
For more information on employee wellbeing strategies, please contact our Population Health team at email@example.com.