|Learn the similarities and distinctions between the many tax-favored accounts available to employer groups and their interaction with a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
Learn the advantages and disadvantages to employees and employers of the:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Gain insights into creative ways to use newer accounts:
- Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA)
- Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Excepted Benefit Health Reimbursement Arrangement (EBHRA)
Be able to answer these questions:
- How can my company leverage the newer tax-favored accounts?
- How can I use these accounts to recruit and retain employees?
- What are some creative ways I can use an ICHRA?
- How do employees coordinate accounts with their spouse?
- Can these accounts be used to cover abortion services?
Carl Pilger is of counsel in the Atlanta office of Fisher Phillips and a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits Practice Group. He advises clients with respect to all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation, with an emphasis on health and other welfare benefit plans, cafeteria plans, consumer-driven health care options and employee wellness programs.
Register for this webinar today while seating is still available. The webinar is 60 minutes and is an exceptional educational value for only $200. This webinar event has been submitted to the Human Resource Certification Institute and the Society for Human Resource Management to qualify for 1 recertification credit hour.
The use of the HRCI seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. Fisher Phillips is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
This series is brought to you by your Partner Firm of United Benefit Advisors—the nation’s leading independent employee benefits advisory organization, with more than 200 Partner offices in the United States, Canada, England and Ireland.