May 1st – June 5th, 2024 | Wednesdays | 12:00PM – 12:45PM EST
Learn how the four pillars of health can directly impact and improve mental fitness and emotional health in this 6-episode live, interactive Care Course from LHD’s population health team.
- How to seek help proactively through primary care and behavioral health resources
- How to self-assess and build coping skills for behavior risks
- How to learn about brain health and its connection to lifestyle diseases
- How to combat mental health stigma
- How to improve stress management for self and to support others
Participants will receive a welcome packet and have access to a panel of Mental Health First Aid Certified Professionals and Health Coaches.