Breaking the Hunger Cycle
The Patachou Foundation prepares and serves healthy meals to children impacted by poverty and hunger and increases their awareness, connection, and excitement about food. Their meal service is complemented by hands-on educational programming to combat food insecurity at its core to break the cycle of hunger in our community.
Thier chef prepares a special menu of kid-friendly dishes each week in our production kitchen. In addition to serving 2,000 after-school meals at eight Indianapolis schools each week, the Patachou Foundation staff and volunteers also teach students weekly experiential food literacy and cooking lessons with simple ingredients and kitchen tools.
Learn more about volunteer opportunities with the Patachou Foundation at thepatachoufoundation.org/volunteer.
- Ryan Abell, Benefit Advisor
- Jannie Gibson, Lead Account Manager
- Amanda Guimont, HR Manager
- Hanna Foster, Health Coach & Wellness Coordinator
- Will Hadden, Financial Analyst
- Whitney Boyer, CMO
- Kathryn Brown, Staff Accountant
- Sam Bushemi, Manager of Analytics
- Justin DiBella, Senior Account Manager
- Jeff Hadden, President
- Doug McCollum, Senior Account Manager
- Michael Piercefield, Partner
- Bob Piha, Principal
- Susan Van Hoosen, Wellness Program Manager